October 22, 2018
Free Your Mind From Negative Chatter Webinar
Free yourself from negative mind chatter once and for all – and unleash a happier, more confident YOU! As an introduction to my upcoming 6 week course- Silence Your Inner Critic , I am hosting this free 1-hour webinar. Read on for more details!
- Think over and over again about negative things that have happened to you – running them through your head every which way?
- Constantly beat yourself up – even over the ‘small stuff’?
- Experience the same negative emotions over and over again?
- Feel yourself spiralling downward into a ‘black hole’ of negativity?
If so, you may be ruminating – a sneaky and destructive habit that is the number one cause of female depression – and have come to the right place.
Rumination, otherwise known as ‘repetitive negative mind chatter’, is the tendency to fixate on, obsess or worry about things that have happened to you and replay them in your mind over and over again.
It also affects your ability to problem solve, creates bad feelings, kills your confidence, leads to self-criticism and self-blame, and zaps your motivation.
It’s no way to live – and I know this because I suffered myself for many years.
I also know that breaking free of the cycle can feel impossible. But I can assure you it’s not. With a little bit of work, you can recognize rumination, re-set your thought patterns, and stop this destructive habit dead in its tracks.
Once you end that repetitive mental mind chatter for good it will be an amazing day in your life. I know, I freed myself and my whole life changed for the better!
If you’re ready to stop the negative chatter in your mind and start living a more positive, joyful and fulfilling life, Silence Your Inner Critic can show you the way.
Join me on Friday November 2nd at 12 noon EST or Monday November 5th at 7:00 pm EST for a free webinar about how you can silence your inner critic once and for all.
In this webinar you will learn:
- A step-by-step process to stop your negative mind chatter for good
- How to become more aware of your automatic thoughts and how to start challenging your inner critic for more productive thoughts
- Evidence-based strategies that will have you thinking more positively in no time