In this video I share my interview with my dear friend Laura Robinson, the co-inventor of the best-selling classic board game, Balderdash; Actress (on shows like Cheers and Frasier); Chicken Soup for the Soul co-author; and now producer of the up-coming game show Celebrity Name Game. After hearing about all of Laura's accomplishments, you may wonder why I would be talking to her about self-doubt, but she shares her strategies on how she keeps her positive mental focus, even when all else fails.
Watch this video to learn about Laura's 6 strategies on how to overcome doubt or fear and persevere:
- Never learn how hard it is
- From 'Oh God' to 'Thank God'
- Focus on the wins (even if there's only one!)
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Believe in yourself and your ideas
- Visualize, visualize, visualize
Watch for Laura's new television game show Celebrity Name Game, which will launch in September 2014 right after Family Feud. I'll be watching! Thanks everyone.